Enigma is a competitive ciphering and deciphering heist while looking for clues in the gigantic internet universe. Explore some amazing corners of the web-battling out puzzles and reading between the lines. Got stuck on some questions? Work your way out through your search engines.
- \"Some are mind-bending, some are deep, some are clueless. It's an awesome experience overall.\" — Sai Krupa Reddy, IIT Tirupati
- \"Even though we couldn't come up with proper logics or answers, it was fun!!\"
- —Hemangi Doye, IIM Indore
- \"Horiffying. Enthralling. We loved it! Enjoyed the ride. Wish to solve many more of these again and again.\" — Aparna Vadlamani, IIT Tirupati
- \"It is an awesome, brain storming event and best one I have ever attempted. I would love to participate even after my B.Tech.\" — Sai Sumanth Vanka, IIT Tirupati
Insights for the event could be found here
According to the statistics, we found the prelims results to be really skewed even though the questions were relatively simple compared to finals. We decided to increase the duration of the Prelims for the next event to 12 hours.
The following list contains the marks scored and members for the respective teams for Enigma2019 Finals.
- 222 / 469 Raghav Dhawan | B. Varnika | Sandalika Sapra
- 203 / 469 Jakku Sai Krupa Reddy | Dasari Merwin | Sathwik Matsa
- 202 / 469 Sai Sumanth Vanka | Vuduthala Pratyusha | Tapan Ganatma
- 201 / 469 Aakash Yadav | Bhomik | Vishal
- 151 / 469 Rutvik Bade | Ayush Garg | Ravi Shrivatsa
- 146 / 469 V Dheeraj | Kalicheti Rishitha
- 143 / 469 A Chaitanya | Charan Sai | G Yaswanth
- 123 / 469 Manoj kumar | Ritesh Sai T. | Akhil Bharadwaj
- 116 / 469 Vasunith Kislay | Manish Kumar Shrivastava | Tejasva Motsara
- 101 / 469 Sriram | Akhil | Chandan
- 85 / 469 Rohith Sudheer | Prudvi Venkat | Shubham Sangle
- 83 / 469 Reena Deshmukh
- 79 / 469 Aparna Vadlamani | G Sushmita
- 69 / 469 Bodapati Nirupama Sai | Ambati Amulya | Balasa Niharika
- 68 / 469 Ajinkya Kamble | Krishan Kumar Rao | Nakshatra Gupta
- 67 / 469 Raj Garg | Abhishek Kaushik | Deep Ghadiyali
- 66 / 469 Shubhankar Bhadra
- 66 / 469 Abhishek Kumar | Arnab Dutta | Devayan Barindranath Ghosh
- 66 / 469 Shaik Irfan | Vinay Koneru | Yashwant Sai Koneru
- 39 / 469 Nandita V Nair | Kaushal Pillay | Revathy Sajeev
Prelims questions were created by both Anup Kulkarni and I. Questions for finals were created by me. Questions could be found here: prelims