Getting startedThe fun way of doing RPi is probably using it without periherals. Simply SSH into it! Though you do need to set up OS and Wifi config correctly.
SSH into RPiTo SSH into RPi, refer this article.
- $ scp pi@RPI-ADDR:/home/pi/file.zip HOST-PATH
- $ scp file.zip pi@RPI-ADDR:/home/pi
Know more about SCP here
- 1. You could start off by creating a web server using nginX. Do '$ apt get install nginx'
- 2. This will setup a server on the RPi. Do a quick 'ifconfig' to get the IP address for the RPi and try it out on other devices in the same network.
- 3. To make changes to your website head over to /var/www/html
- 4. Create a new file 'index.html' and start building up your server. If your website doesn't look awesome, why not add some styling using Bootstrap? Simply import the required scripts and get started.
- + If you're unable to fetch images/content -- try doing 'sudo chmod +x 0755 *' in '/var/www/html'
VNCWhy even bother using the HDMI ports? Get VNC to use your RPI on any device.
SSH into your RPi to do setup docker
sudo apt update
sudo apt upgrade
sudo apt install raspberrypi-kernel raspberrypi-kernel-headers
curl -sSL https://get.docker.com | sh
sudo usermod -aG docker pi
docker pull nextcloud